MEMBERS PROVIDE A WIDE-RANGE OF KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, TECHNOLOGIES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We foster collaboration and innovation to identify and broaden government access to existing and emerging technologies and services. Consortium members provide a wide range of solutions to protect our Warfighters and advance the goals of electromagnetic security for critical federal infrastructure.
CONSORTIUM MEMBER TYPES:
- Architectural shielding products
- Contractors, architects, & specifiers
- Specialty & SCIF construction
- Physical and cyber security companies
- Test & certification companies
- Academia & national labs
- Computing, data, & internet servicing companies
- Telecommunications companies
WHY JOIN ESC?
- Opportunities for small & disadvantaged businesses to compete on a level playing field
- Access to private capital to ensure business success
- Members & government define best practices and standards to shape requirements and performance expectations
- Collaboration industry, academia, & government leaders
- Obtain visibility into government needs & priorities
- Obtain funding and conduct R&D projects, prototypes, transition, & procurement
- Identify opportunities and establish customer relationships with government
- Realize simplified product and service acquisition for government projects
Please contact us to learn more about becoming a member of the Electromagnetic Security Consortium. We are admitting members across the electromagnetic security and protection fields, including government, academia, technology and product and solution providers, prime contractors, facility owners, architectural firms, general and specialty contractors, and security consultants.